« Here are some delicious little stuffed turnovers that will enlighten your aperitif” I really like the walnut chunks compared to the mellowness of the Roquefort, and the crustiness of the puff pastry. »
For 4 servings :
- 200 g of Vernières Roquefort.
- 5 walnut halves
- puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 5 cl of single cream
- 5 blades of chives
- Finely chop the chives.
- Roughly chop the walnut halves.
- Mix the cream with the Roquefort, egg and chopped chives walnuts.
- Pepper to your taste.
- Cut the pastry into 6 cm diameter circles.
- Spread the Roquefort cream in the center of each pastry circle, being careful to leave enough bare pastry on the rim to be able to close the turnovers.
- Close the turnovers by folding the pastry circles, and brush egg yolk mixed with water over the pastry edges to stick them together.
- Work the turnover to give it a half-moon shape.
- Brush the upper side of the turnover with egg yolk.
- Cook in the oven at 240°C for 15 min. on a prepared buttered dish.
- Serve lukewarm.
- 30 min. ( 15 min. preparation – 15 min. cooking)