« A little sweet and sour salad, just like we like them… Perfect to begin summer in good conditions! Gourmets will appreciate »
For 2 servings :
- 250 g lamb (leg or shoulder)
- About ten strawberries
- 200 g Roquefort
- 100 g pecan nuts
- Salt, pepper
- Walnut oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Mixed salad of your own choice
- For the lamb marinade:
- 2 soup spoons soy sauce
- 3 soup spoons of grape seed oil
- Espelette chili (according to your taste)
- Cut the lamb into small pieces and put them onto a soup plate. Mix all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl and pour them over the pieces of lamb. Cover the plate with cling film and rest for 30 min. in the fridge.
- Quickly rinse the strawberries under cold water. Lay them on kitchen paper to drain. Take the lamb out of the fridge. Heat a pan with a spoonful of grape seed oil, then add the marinated lamb and fry gently for 5 min regularly turning them over.
- Dress the salad. Mix the balsamic vinegar, walnut oil, salt, pepper and shredded basil. Pour over the salad. Lay the strawberry halves, Roquefort cut in dices, pecan nuts and then finally the cooked lamb pieces.
- 20 min. ( 15 min. preparation – 5 min. cooking)