« A non-conformist way to taste oysters.
The iodized character of the oysters together with the salty acidic taste of the Roquefort, even if it is sweetened by the breadcrumbs, benefits from a wine full of freshness. »
For 1 or 2 servings :
- 12 oysters
- 75 g Roquefort
- 25 cl sour cream
- Pepper, parsley
- Open the oysters, take them off and put them onto kitchen paper. Once dried, put them back into their shell and place them in an oven-proof dish.
- In a saucepan, melt the Roquefort with the cream. Once it is melted, add pepper and parsley.
- Pour some sauce on each oyster until they are fully covered, then sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Grill for approx. 10 min.
- 40 min. ( 30 min. preparation – 10 min. cooking)